Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Top 10 Talby Facebook Pictures

So I am coming to realize that this blog is slowly going to become all about Talby if I do not start adding more posts about other topics. I promise that I will fight against all of my desires to write strictly about Talby. That's the funny thing about Talbot. Whenever Talby is not around, everyone always ends up talking about him. Talby dominates our discussions. I guess that is because Talby just dominates at whatever he does. (Most notably how he single handedly won an intra fraternity dodgeball game with his cannon of an arm.)
Well, I digress. Today, is a hurried post because my wife needs to take the computer to class tonight. I decided to post my top 10 favorite Talby pictures. Everybody knows that pictures speak so much louder than words and with Talby it is no different. Enjoy!
#10: Talby: "Oh I don't know why I have these stupid ropes on.   Don't they know I could climb this whole mountain with my eyes closed? Oh P.S. My calves are soooooo huge."
#9 Is that the Marlboro Man or Talby?

#8 "My muscles are huge. My backpack is huge. My beard is huge. My cargo pant are huge.   I feel so good, the only thing to make this better would be to climb this huge Mountain.

#7 "Oh I am so hungry.  Maybe I can just punch this machine real hard and it will give me food."

#6- Talby kicking it with Jason Aldean, Dirt Road syle
#5- Plain and simple, the man belongs in a Field and Stream magazine.

#4- Talby: "Bro, did you see that? 400 yard par 4, just drove the Green." P.S. Talby loves Golf because it is a gentlemen's game and because he like to laugh at how bad others (Dido) are in comparison to him.









#3- Talby is unafraid to show his softer side. Kids love this Teddy bear of a man because they feel comfortable sitting against his belly and they like the music that he plays. This photo is from our Guatemala mission trips

#2 I have no idea what Talby is doing in this picture, but it makes me smile. He's looking super GQ and, as always,  he looks like he knows exactly what he is talking about.



#1 There is really no reason that this one is at the top of my list, but it is a good one.  In this picture you can see some of Talby's favorite things. 1.) Scruffy Beard 2.) Cut-off, red-neck flannel 3.) Christmas 4.) Huge Beefy arms 5.) Food 6.) Making food.


 Hope you enjoyed these gems from Talby's Facebook page. If you have any other pictures of Talby that you think should have made the list. Please send me your favorite Talby pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment