Monday, February 13, 2012

V-Day

I would like to remind all of my male readers that tomorrow is Valentines day. Yes, I know that you think the holiday is stupid and was created by Hallmark to make money, but I am sure that your significant other does not feel the same way. So make sure that you plan on doing something!

By the way, remember when valentines day was cool because you got to make homemade mailboxes for all of your classmates/ valentines. The coolest thing i did was make a giant paper mache hershey kiss! Anyways, I have work tomorrow night so I have somewhat of an excuse to not go all out. Liss and I are planning on catching a movie (the vow) and getting some coffee. While it is low-key, I know that this is what Lissa will enjoy. This will be my second cheesy romance movie this week. Lissa made me watch the Notebook this week. I really liked it.  Confession: When it comes to romance movies I always initially scoff but sometimes/most times I end up liking it. So stay tuned for my review of "The Vow." Happy Valentines Day to all, and get ready for Talby Tuesday tomorrow. Could it be a special valentines day edition?

No comments:

Post a Comment